Impressa Z5 Jura Super Automatic Espresso Machine
It’s obvious that the Impressa Z5 by Jura is a great looking coffee machine. While the Z5 isn’t very small, it’ll still fit great into any space in your kitchen. However this machine has a quite big milk tank that stands outside the coffee maker. So you’ll need a place for that, too. Milk tank makes frothed milk and steamed milk. Also this machine makes not only coffee, it can make many different hot drinks, like espresso, coffee latte or cappuccinos.
This machine is great for all your family, as it can make many drinks for different tastes. It’s very easy to use this machine, although you will need some time until you have a full grasp on all its options and possibilities. Especially if it’s your first coffee maker. Also it’s quite easy to clean this device.
All parts are easy removable and some are dishwasher safe. This coffee machine will always notify you when it needs cleaning. But you should clean your milk tank quite often. It’s better you do it after every use. Milk is a thick type of liquid, that can easily clog up the tubes. Also your next cup of coffee won’t be drinkable, if within the tubes there is still some old milk left overs. The right amount of cleaning and care will make your machine work better and serve longer.
Also, cleaning won’t take much time, as parts are dishwasher safe. You’ll definitely save a lot of time with this machine. You spend much more time when you make coffee in the old fashion way. This is much quicker, as your cup of coffee is ready in less than a minute.
- 1,350-watt power full automatic coffee and espresso center
- Comes with 8 programmable one-touch buttons
- Installed with a power pump: 18-bar system;
- Double thermoblock heating system (stainless steel lined)
- Burr grinder (conical) and up to 6 levels of fineness settings;
- Fully caters for grounded coffee
- Pre-infusion cycle
- Coffee & milk dual nozzle system which is height adjustable;
- A detachable water storage tank of 96 oz
- Measures 12 1/5 by 14 1/2 by 17 inches;
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Ideal machine for lovers of cappuccino’s or lattes
- Makes consistently good shots of espresso
- Makes frothed and steamed milk.
- Easy removable and dishwasher safe parts.
- Great design and compact device.
- Quiet – the conical burr grinder is virtually silent when it’s operating
- You could find it a little loud when in operation
- Hard to move it to a different place – it’s a bit heavy
- Hefty price tag but considering the standard of coffee it can produce along with the full super-automatic features you’ll find it’s going to be a great asset in your kitchen
People who are on the go such as busy professionals and who really like cappuccinos, lattes or espressos on the fly are going to love this machine as there is no fuss with operating or cleaning. It also creates a consistently great tasting coffee beverage that is worthy of the high price tag that won’t leave you disappointed.